4.03.2012

As of Lately...

...Polly (my car) has been struggling. I took her in to get the tire pressure checked before my big trip home to California. While i was at Les Schwab, the worker told me my front tires were bald. Then, later that day, i got a flat. Holy cow! Polly is seriously having a hard time keeping it together. So, naturally, the first thing i do is call my dad. He knows how to handle these kinds of things. I spent most of my day talking to him and realized many things:
-he is one of the smartest guys i know.
-he is extremely patient...especially with me, his 19 year old daughter who knows NOTHING when it comes to care maintenance.
-he is kind
-he is helpful
-he is protective
-he is the best dad ever.
My dad truly takes on the role of an ideal father. He has all of those qualities and ultimately provides, presides, and protects his family. I love you, dad.
Happy last week of school,
Spits

No comments:

Post a Comment