3.14.2012

My family is so fun.

We seriously love to be with each other. In one of my other classes, we briefly discussed family traditions. There are good traditions, and there are bad traditions. My family has great ones. For as long as I can remember, we have gone on a houseboat trip each summer. This is one of our favorite things to do. I guess you can call it a tradition. Each summer, we take a week off and head up to our favorite lake where we rent a houseboat and spend our days on the water. It is the trip that is most looked forward too, and I can't help but think it is because we get to spend a week together as a family. 

This was the theme song of our trip one year. Needless to say it is my family's favorite song.
Make good traditions.
Much, much love,
Trace Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment