3.16.2012

When I Grow Up I Want to be Just Like My Mom.

She is a stay-at-home mom. People often make jokes that being a mom isn't a job. I beg to differ. She works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. She would wake up early each morning to get my brothers and me ready for school. While we were there, she would clean the house, do the laundry, take care of the marketing, run errands (usually for everyone but herself), and then make it in time to come pick us up from school. We would get home and she would get a snack in our bellies, drive us to soccer/basketball/football practice, start dinner, pick us up for practice, finish dinner, feed us, clean up, help us with homework/school projects, get us ready for bed, and then start again the next day. That was a just a typical day in the life of my mom. She devotes every minute of her day taking care of her family. Her job never stops. She can't call in sick or take a week off of vacation time. Instead, she works day in and day out ultimately blessing our family and keep us one strong family unit. I will always be grateful for her admirable decision to be a stay-at-home mom.

love these people to pieces.
enjoy every moment with your family.
xx,
Tray

No comments:

Post a Comment